Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Day Nine: Polka Dots!

It's a miracle! I'm actually updating on the actual day!! Woo! Today's shoes were one of the other pairs I bought online shopping with yesterday's pair. These are black with little white polka dots and red heels and platforms. Peep toes! *sigh* And you can't really see it from the pictures, but on the outside of the shoe part it's kind of pleated, or folded. It's hard to describe, but it's totally cute!! And they're not too high. They're actually pretty comfortable. I have a dress that matches them. It's strapless and black with the little white polka dots and then the trim on the hem of the dress is red satin and there's a red satin sash/cummerbund type thing around the middle. It's a 50's style dress. Got it on amazon.com for the boy's sister's wedding. Sadly, the dress doesn't fit so well anymore. I've lost a bunch of weight since I bought it to it's kinda big in the top. Found that out on Halloween when I was a 50's Housewife. Pulled the costume together in about 5 minutes because I had to work til 11 and then was changing quickly to head over to a party. I'm kind of out of thoughts, but I'll leave you with some lovely pictures! :)


Shoe-sy Q

No comments:

Post a Comment