Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Day Ten: Grey Flats

Hola Shoe Fans!

I thought about wearing heels today, but then remembered that one of my coworkers and I were going to do office inspections on a couple of vendors today, so since I knew we'd be walking around a bit I opted for flats that would be a little more comfortable. TA DAHHHHH!!!

Aren't they adorable!??! I found them online at Sears.com when I needed new flats for my old job. But, they were a little tight when I first bought them so I didn't wear them that often because they ended up hurting. I've worn them enough now that they're broken in so they fit a bit better. I paired them with grey plaid dress pants and an army green flowy tshirt. The shirt is crazy comfortable (from Target). But, the last time I washed it something in the washer got caught on the front of the shirt and now there's a little hole. : ( I think I'm going to try to fix it, but I don't know how good it'll end up looking. I don't want it to look funny. Oh well.

I don't think I'm doing very well with this whole blogging thing. My insights and thoughts are kind of lame and boring... but I am having fun challenging myself and deciding on what to wear each day.

Adieu

Shoe-sy Q

1 comment: