Thursday, June 17, 2010

Day Three: Charlotte Russe Robin's Egg Blue Patent Leather Sling-backs

Day Three! So far so good! Of course I'm doing much better with my wearing the shoes than I am with the blogging part. :-/ Oh well, such is life. I'm busy, I get tired, and when I get home after a day of work (and laundry as was the case yesterday) posting pictures is not in the forefront of my mind. Anyway, I love these shoes. Of course I'm probably going to say that about every pair that I own, which is good, since you don't want to own something that you don't love right? But, I digress... I got these shoes from my sister. She bought them about two years ago when we went to visit our cousin Alisha in Texas, at Charlotte Russe. But, when she got them home she realized that they really weren't big enough for her. She wears a size 7 usually whereas I wear between a 5.5 and a 6. Sometimes, as small as a 4 in little kids. So, she decided to give them to me. YAY! Thanks R!

These shoes combine two of my very favorite characteristics for shoes. High heels, and peep-toes! I don't know what it is but I absolutely adore peep-toe shoes. Well, peep-toe HEELS... I don't really like peep-toe flats. They're weird. But these are great. The heel isn't too high and the sling back part is great too because they stay on my feet. I have oddly shaped feet, I think because closed back shoes often slip off of my heels and then get awkward. Usually I buy the little slip guards from CVS, which do work wonders, by the way. I think I have a pair of them in just about every pair of closed back shoes I own.

My toes got a little squished in these shoes, but my feet didn't really hurt. If I had been walking around a whole lot I think they would have hurt, but they were pretty good. So, here they are! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment