Thursday, July 1, 2010

NEW SHOES!!


Ok, so I know I haven't updated all week and I'm sorry about that, I've been distracted doing other things. But, I have been keeping up with the challenge and taking pictures each day. I just haven't uploaded any pics yet. However, I do have to post about my new shoes that I just bought. Yay for Target.com. Three pairs. (Dont' judge.) This mini-spree was spawned by a single pair. These navy blue ones.


Aren't they adorable!?!?! I found these in-store back in like September or October of last year and FELL IN LOVE with them. But, for whatever reason I didn't buy them. Or, actually, it might have been much earlier than that when I didn't have a job and therefore couldn't afford them, but every time I went to Target I would try them on and walk up and downt he aisle loving these babies. Then I found them online!! But, they only had them in either a 10 or 11. So, I tried googling them to see if I could find them elsewhere in a 5.5 since I have child feet. No luck, then the other day I was checking out Target's shoes again and they had these in a 5.5. Soooo, I just HAD to buy them. I mean, if I've been in love with them for over a year now and I still swoon, I think they're a good choice! I just got notification through my Target account that these and a second pair were delivered today!!!! :) I can't wait to get home. Of course, it is UPS so I'll probably have to wait until next week to get them because if the boy and I aren't home UPS won't just leave the package, they'll take it to the office. And since the office closes at 3pm and I don't get out until 5 that doesn't really work so well huh? Oh well. This is the other pair that got delivered today. I have one pair of black heels, but they've got these little cut outs on the toe and I just don't wear them much (I actually almost wore them today, but opted for my flamingo ballet sneakers instead). I'm also in the search for black closed-back, peep-toe pumps. My only black peep-toe pumps are my sling backs that I wore last week. And don't get me wrong, I LOVE those shoes. I wear them all the time. They're kind of my "go-to" dress shoes. But, I would really like closed-back peep-toe pumps. Even though these here aren't peep-toe, they're still adorable, and really, you can't have too many pairs of black shoes. Flats or otherwise.
This is the last pair in this spree.
I'm not always one to jump on a trend right away, if at all, but I really like these, and it seems to be the trend now to wear cream/taupe or nude heels. I'm ok with that trend. It's much more subdued and reasonable than others. (We'll save my rants on other styles for a later post!) I think I can rock these babies. I mean, I rock my grey peep-toe heels like it's my job, so why not these? These will be sent in a separate shipment. That seems to be how it goes when I order multiple pairs of shoes from Target. Two pairs come together and then the third takes a little longer. Last time, my tan/brown peep-toe and my polka dot peep-toe shoes came first and it was like two weeks before my red ones came... that was torture! I'm glad my navy blue ones have already arrived! :)
I didn't really realize when I was bought these three pairs that all of them are closed back AND closed toe. I really don't wear a ton of closed back/toe shoes, but I'm excited to wear these! :) I'll post all my pictures from this week either later tonight or tomorrow! :)
xoxo,
Shoe-sy Q


No comments:

Post a Comment